7 Things This Week #1
A weekly list of interesting things I found on the internet, posted on Monday’s
- A sane person can no longer stay silent on this. I found some resources to better understand Gaza by Tracy Durnell. And there is also an age-old question by Star Trek.
- A dev turned 30 recently and he compiled 30 Bits of Advice for 30 Years. It is a great read inspired by Kevin Kelly’s 68 Bits of Unsolicited Advise which is available as a book now but time machine is a thing.
- I came across a cool Newsletter last week while browsing through my RSS feed. It is called OwnYourWeb. If you want to get started with your own personal website or level up this newsletter is for you.
- You can now run Windows on your iPhone, iPad, and Mac using streaming Windows App - I would have given it a try, however the beta is full at the moment.
- If you are a Mac user you might be interested in reading through the The Hidden Secrets of the Fn Key. It can really help you to map the Fn key to some handy usecases.
- Capture your handwriting, and turn it into text using this web app. It would be able to capture your handwritting more precisely if you own some sort of pencil to write on your touch screen device.
- Today, I won 12 months worth of Telegram premium in a giveaway organized by a channel on Telegram. That makes it my second win this year 🎉
Closing with a quote I picked up from a book recently:
“If you build a better mousetrap, the world will beat a path to your door.” ~ R.W Emerson
This 7 Things series is inspired by Jarrod Blundy, except, my issues will be releasing on Monday, every week.
If you found it useful consider sharing it with friends & subscribe using RSS or Telegram.
Reply via mail